Hedgemead Court is our new, stylish luxury holiday let apartment with two spacious bedrooms located in Bath city centre’s artisan quarter near Walcot Street.
At A Glance
From £150 – £240
- Newly refurbed in a mid-century modern style
- Comfortable space for 4 guests
- You can sit on the small verandah and look down to the heart of Bath
- Adjacent to traditional Hedgemead Park, lovely walks overlooking the city
- Hedgemead Park is a Victorian pleasure garden with a children’s play park
- At the top of Walcot Street, a renowned artisan area full of independent eateries and shops
- Surprisingly quiet and away from the noise of the city
- Ground floor apartment (but 14 steps to access as on a slope)
- Close to Waitrose and Morrison’s
- Jazz pubs and trad pubs on the walk through the city
- 10 minutes’ to the Abbey, Pump Rooms and Thermae Spa
- Parking outside the door. And no need for a car
- Clever choice for days away
In its peaceful setting at the top of Bath city centre, the apartment has excellent access to the M4 motorway while only being a short walk into town.
Hedgemead Court nestles above Hedgemead Park, a 5-acre park with beautiful views across Bath and down Walcot Street towards town. On a sunny day you can while away the hours on the apartment’s balcony, watching the world go by. Young children will enjoy the playpark in Hedgemead Park.
Bedrooms & Bathroom
The luxury apartment sleeps up to four adults and families with children also welcome. There are 2 bedrooms with king size 1200 pocket spring beds, guaranteeing you a good night’s sleep. These beds can be made up as twins on request when you book. All Egyptian cotton linen is provided.
The bathroom is large and elegantly designed with a Victorian roll top claw bath and a walk-in drench shower.
Living Area & Kitchen
The large open-plan kitchen and living/dining area, realistic wall hung fire and 46-inch television, comfortable Scheiber sofa and snuggler seats, all make Hedgemead Court the perfect relaxing retreat after your day in Bath.
Everything you need is included in our digital Touch Stay guide. You’ll get full access to this handy guide when you book direct, giving you insights into the local area and how to make the most of your stay with us.
There is free, private parking located directly outside of the property. Conveniently, a selection of popular local restaurants, a supermarket and some very nice pubs are within a couple minutes’ walk of the property.
Guests will also benefit from Netflix, an iPod dock, and free WiFi throughout the property.
If you wish to combine a stay in the city and just outside the city, look at bathcountrycottages.co.uk for the calm respite.
Special discounts are available if you wish to combine a stay in the city and the country.
Check out our digital guestbook for more information.