Relax in style when you book your stay at The Old Smithy Loft.
One of Bath’s most popular apartments, this two bedroom luxury holiday let is situated in the tranquil Sydney Wharf.
At A Glance
From £150 – £240
- Soft welcoming oasis of calm
- The essence of understated luxury
- Calming contemporary finishes
- Classic Bath with lovely short stroll to the Abbey
- In a quiet cul de sac just off Bathwick Hill
- First floor apartment up 14 steps
- Totally secluded with private entrance
- An area of Jane Austen Walks
- Close to the Holburne Museum, home of famous Gainsborough
- Near to historic Sydney Gardens, an original pleasure garden
- Tesco Express and Dexter’s coffee shop short walk away
- The rugby ground is a gentle stroll down Gt Pulteney St.
- Parking outside the door… and no need for a car
- Ideal for a staycation
Within walking distance of Bath’s major attractions, restaurants and bars, The Old Smithy Loft is ideally located for holidaymakers looking to make the most of Bath.
Dating from the late 1800s, our city centre first-floor apartment was once the workplace of local blacksmiths. Newly renovated, this boutique let was awarded 4 Star Gold for Exceptional Accommodation and Welcome by Visit England.
The apartment sleeps up to four guests in two bedrooms, which can be made up as king-sized or twin single beds. Our beds have 1200 pocket sprung mattresses, wrapped in fine Egyptian cotton linen, for that guaranteed good night’s sleep.
There is a flat-screen television in each bedroom. The set-up is great for two couples, four friends or two guests looking for a larger amount of space.
The large open plan living area is decorated in a stylish white and blue colour palette. A large sofa and comfy armchair make the apartment feel like your perfect home away from home.
There is a flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod dock and a selection of books for those cosy evenings in. The dining area comfortably seats all four guests.
Kitchen & Bathroom
The Old Smithy Loft kitchen is spacious, modern and includes all the facilities you could need for a self-catering stay, including a coffee maker. The bathroom has a full sized bath and drench shower.
There is free WiFi throughout and free parking directly outside.
If you wish to combine a stay in the city and just outside the city, look at bathcountrycottages.co.uk for the calm respite.
Special discounts are available if you wish to combine a stay in the city and the country.
Check out our digital guestbook for more information.